Youth for Social Changes (Y.S.C.), is a non-governmental youth organization that operates especially on young people with fewer opportunities (with social problems, facing discrimination and social exclusion, coming from rural areas). We provide young people facing various obstacles and challenges with an opportunity to develop skills, inspire each other and work together to change their communities.
- We believe that all young people are equal and all young people should be aware of their worth.
- We work mainly in the following three areas: youth empowerment, human rights and social inclusion.
- We believe that all these areas are interrelated and essential in the context of youth development.
- We believe that the first step in empowering young people is to increase young people’s self-esteem, develop their skills including critical thinking and empower them to bring initiatives, ideas that lead to social change.
- In the context of human rights, our goal is to make young people aware of their rights, but also of their roles in protecting the human rights of others.
We carry out various activities paying attention to the needs of specific target groups in our projects. We advocate, lobby for the rights of young people in decision-making. We conduct human rights campaigns and implement youth projects locally as well as internationally as training courses or seminars. We enable young people to develop their ideas and organize their activities. We cooperate with youth centers, youth organizations and schools.
|Legal representative of the organization, Mimoza Ikonomi|